Our Myotherapists use their extensive clinical skills to locate the sources of your symptoms and identify any dysfunction that is occurring.
Research supports many benefits of Myotherapy for people of all ages and walks of life. They include:
- Increased blood, nutrient and oxygen flow
- Improved sense of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Improved immune function
- Improved quality of sleep and training recovery
- Decreased risk of injury, strains and overuse
- Increased joint stability and flexibility
In a Myotherapy session your practitioner will assess your range of motion and any sore points on your body or areas of concern you may have. Treatment may involve various modalities such as
Deep tissue massage
Exercise prescription and
Trigger point treatment
The treatment is designed to enhance the restoration and recovery of your muscles and tissues.
Your Myotherapist will also create a longer term treatment and management plan with you to keep you feeling strong, mobile and pain free.