COVID-19 STAGE 3/4 RESTRICTIONS
ACUPUNCTURE NOW OPEN TO EVERYONE!
We wanted to update you on what Stage 3/4 restrictions mean for the clinic and your treatments. We are still OPEN and here to help, but still have some guidelines set by the government.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ACUPUNCTURE
Acupuncture has been deemed an essential service and will play an important role in assisting Victorians with their health during this period. It is wonderful news that Acupuncture has been permitted too open for face to face treatments for everyone, including all routine care.
TRAVEL FOR ACUPUNCTURE
You are able to travel more than 25km if we are outside of your restricted zone as it is classified as a medical appointment. If you are questioned on the way to your appointment you can use your confirmation text or email as proof of this.
OUR OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
For those who need additional support in this challenging time, we can offer you a range of online services to assist with this.
– Telehealth consults with one of our Acupuncturists, Nutritionists or Naturopaths
– A wide range of practitioner only herbs, vitamins and minerals
– Guidelines on specific lifestyle practices to help with your condition eg breathwork, essential oils, compresses etc (via Telehealth)
– Specific dietary recommendations to assist sleep, digestion, mood etc (via Telehealth)
Telehealth appointments are incredibly helpful and effective with supporting your health and if you are struggling we encourage you to try them.
SUPPLEMENTS + HERBS STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
All supplements are still available for purchase and we are well stocked as at this point, our suppliers are relatively unaffected by the new restrictions. We will be offering postage or a contactless collection several times per week. Phone or email us to arrange this.
COVID-19 SAFE PLAN + STRICT SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Our COVID safe plan is up to date and is being followed by all staff and thorough cleaning policies and procedures will continue.
Please read out strict safety protocols:
We respectfully ask you not book a face-to-face or attend our clinic if:
- You have been diagnosed as suffering COVID-19;
- You have knowingly been in contact with a diagnosed COVID-19 patient;
- You have arrived from overseas in the past 14 days
- You have a fever; you have any upper respiratory signs or symptoms
When attending your appointment:
- Please practice social distancing
- Your temperature will be checked upon entry
- Please bring 2-3 of your own towels for draping, we cannot provide any
- Please use hand sanitiser supplied upon entry located on the reception desk and in each treatment room
- Please wear a face mask as per government guidelines
- Unless you need personal assistance, please do not bring any other friend or family member to the clinic with you
- Please bring a bag into the clinic that can be placed on the floor to hold your belongings and any items of clothing you need to remove for your treatment
- Please do not touch any surface other than the treatment table when you are in the clinic.
- Please use credit card payment for payment where possible
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are here for you and want to help support you and your family through these tough times.
The Team at Shift