KEEPING YOU HAPPY + HEALTHY
|We want to let you know that we are still open and treating patients and are taking measures to ensure your health and safety when visiting us in either of our clinic locations.|
We are proud to already adhere to a high level of cleanliness and hygiene practices as required by the nature of our work. We will also be taking additional measures to ensure the clinic is a place you can visit in confidence.
If you are feeling particularly stressed or anxious or would like additional support for your immune system and sleep habits then we are here to assist you with that through acupuncture, cupping, naturopathy, reiki, nutrition, energy healing etc
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
– If you are feeling unwell with cough/sore throat/fever or runny nose or have been in close contact with someone who has these symptoms or has tested positive or undergoing testing for COVID-19, please do not come in to the clinic for 14 days.
– If you have travelled outside of Australia in the last 14 days please book your next appointment for after the 14 day quarantine period advised by the State and Federal Governments.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
– If any of our practitioners have the above listed symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who does, they will excuse themselves from treatment for the recommended amount of time.
– If you are unwell or suspect you could be unwell we are still happy to see you for Naturopathy and Nutrition consults via Skype or Phone.
– We will be regularly wiping, washing and disinfecting all surfaces around the clinic such as door handles, treatment beds, tables, cups etc
– We will continue to wash our hands between every patient and before and after we have any physical contact with you.
– If you are wanting to stay well, we have an array of herbal and vitamin supplements in the clinic that may be suitable. Book a consult with our Naturopaths or Nutritionists or give us a call to chat about this.
– Don’t forget the fundamentals of immunity. Ample rest, a varied wholefood diet with healthy proteins, plenty of fresh fruit and veg, stress management, getting out in nature and regular exercise.
– We will continue to follow all recommendations outlined by Federal and State Governments.
|If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact us.|
The team at Shift x