Essential COVID-19 Information for Shift Patients
Naturopathy, Nutrition & Energy Healing Consults
Naturopathy and Nutrition consults are advised to move to Telehealth but are still available for face-to-face if this suits best. We are of course continuing to adhere to a high level of cleanliness and hygiene practices, as our primary goal is to keep you, your families and our practitioners safe.
If you are coming in for face-to-face naturopathy and nutrition appointments, please read the protocol for arrival under the ‘Acupuncture Appointments.’
As of Thursday 9th of June, ALL Energy healing and Mediumship consults will be conducted via Telehealth. Your practitioner will be in contact with instructions for how to log on to your consult and make payment etc.
The Acupuncturists at Shift Natural medicine are classified as Primary Contact Healthcare Practitioners registered by the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
The Federal Minister for Health, Greg Hunt, has requested and encouraged private, registered, Allied Health Practitioners such as acupuncturists, chiropractors, osteopaths and physiotherapists to stay open if possible.
We have put the government health department recommendations into place in an effort to ensure we are not contributing to the spread of COVID-19 whilst also caring for our patients and our own health.
We request that you take the following protocol seriously for your safety and for ours.
We respectfully ask you NOT attend our clinic if:
- You have been diagnosed as suffering COVID-19;
- You have knowingly been in contact with a diagnosed COVID-19 patient;
- You have arrived from overseas after 12 midnight Sunday 15/3/20 (you should be self-isolating for 14 days and we are required to report you to the health department if you are not);
- You have a fever;
- You have any upper respiratory signs or symptoms;
If you are in doubt about any of the above, please contact your practitioner to discuss before attending your appointment
Important Protocol for your visit to Shift Natural Medicine
- We are doing our best to help you under unusual circumstances, please be patient and kind whilst walking this road with us.
- Please bring two of your own towels for draping
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes early. Arriving late, may result in us being unable to treat you. We all need to work together.
- Stay in your car and call the clinic to inform us that you have arrived. Your practitioner will then call or text you when they are ready for you to enter the clinic. They will be using the time in between patients to fully disinfect the room so it is ready for your treatment.
- If possible, please disinfect your hands with your own personal disinfectant before you come into the clinic.
- You will not be able to wait in the waiting room (hence why we ask for you to wait comfortably in your car until your practitioner texts you).
- Unless you need personal assistance, please do not bring any other friend or family member into the clinic with you. We are aiming to minimise any chance of you being infected while in our clinic.
- Please do not touch any surface other than the treatment table when you are in the clinic.
- Your practitioner will open and close the clinic door for you to reduce surfaces you touch.
- You will have your temperature checked when you arrive at the clinic.
- Please bring a bag into the clinic that can be placed on the floor to hold your belongings and any items of clothing you need to remove for your treatment.
- Your practitioner will be wearing a mask during your treatment.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment, this can be taken off during the treatment where appropriate, please discuss with your practitioner.
To Purchase Supplements
To purchase supplements or other clinic items for sale, please contact us via phone 9530 5536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will arrange for payment over the phone and a time that you can collect from outside the clinic door. We are also happy to organise postage but cannot guarantee post times.
Thankyou so much for your patience. We are working hard to still create relaxing and effective treatments for you all in this challenging and stressful time. We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you.
The Team at Shift